Friday, July 31, 2009

Last day of July

First of all I need to say sorry to some1
I being so rube
I sincerely apologize for it
对不起!
Please forgive me

T.T'''
...

So here the story begin
It begin with hungry
I dint take lunch due to meeting with supervisor
So after PED lecture
We decide to go wangsa take lunch
As I am not good in side parking so I cant find any parking in wangsa
That a techique I need to improve
So after a few round searching but still cant find it
We decide to go Jasco for lunch
Why?
Cause I need to buy present for my friend too
This month should be mega sale I think
So alot of shops are having discount
Wanting looked so excited
She like cant control herself
haha
Lucky got Alvin controlling her
So before hunting for food of cause toilet time
Winter theme toilet we went
haha
After toilet we use very traditional method to decide who choose the place for lunch
"lala lili latampom"
haha
Alvin kena
So he decide to go secret recipe
Here is the funny thing
We all took the same set lunch
Sweat
Beef spaghetti with ice-lemon tea
The spaghetti tasted weird with carrot mix with beef

Sweat
As usual we chit-chat alot and laugh alot

I love to talk to Alvin

He really a funny guy
haha

For Wanting
she is a cute girl too
She always provide cool joke for us
haha
After lunch we heading for present
We pass by alot of shops
And Wanting request for lotsa present for her birthday
Sweat
And funny Alvin wanna buy a oresent for his beloved girlfriend too...
haha
Alvin buy the rat rat lah
Since you say very nice mah
haha
Since I cant find any appropriate present so we heading to Jasco market
They buy some food for store
Alvin...haha...you know what you buy loo
I dont wan talk much about it lah
haha
Give you some face mah...I very friend wan mah
haha
During shopping funny thing happen alot
haha
We all very very carzy at there
Even more carzy thing happen after they pay money
We go buy Big Apple


Sweat

Just have lunch no long ago then Big Apple again

So overall we used alot of money today

lol
-End-






-Conclusion for me-
I cant find anything which is suitable for my friend
I am running out of time
I have to get a present by this weekend
So how?
Help me Please!

2 comments:

  1. lol~ here i come.. as wat i say..wan drop comment de ma..hihi..firstly, wan to say...good post~ especially the photo are nice>> our lunch..(lucky i say wan take photo, see..useful leh)..hoho..+last day of july is a nice day 4 me alos..having a lot of fun v u+alvin =)
    p/s: i accept ur appologize~ hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt...this blog is u request me write wan loo...if u dnt drop then i write jiu no meaning liao mah...haha...
    haha of course nice loo u took it mah...haha
    ya we have alot of fun...haha...
    and thx for ur accept...

    ReplyDelete