Friday, June 5, 2009

05/06/2009

Well what happen this day?


We all busy with dissertation tittle.


This is the final assignment which will decide weather we will graduate for Advance Diploma.


So we all fight for the topic we interested with.


Well I confirm my topic abit earlier and been approve by supervisor.


But unluckly my topic is not easy to do with.


But that is ok with me.




So after confirm my topic what alse I do?


Sure go disturb other who haven decide theirs.


haha...


Start from Wednesday I went help them to think of what interesting topic and easy to do with.


Not say help, just giving my idea to them.


Well I am not really a good person either.


In case of giving positive idea i also giving them some negative idea.


Making them going nut.


haha...




So today one of my friend getting her supervisor, and she is extremely happy with it.


Why?


Because she getting the supervisor she want.


Well I am hapi with what she happy with.


At last she not wasted this few day with less sleeping hour to search for the topic she want to do with.


I know she worry about it.


So i try to help her out.


Give her some guide line although I am not good in it.


I dont know got help her or not.


But in the end she still get it.


Well what alse I can say other then congratulation.




Before I stop here I wanna wish all of my friend good luck and all the best in last year of our college life.


Let us fight until the last drop of our brood.


加油!!!




Well I know this picture is not relevent but it still show that I support you all.

Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment