Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm naive...


Today is just another normal day for me.

I wake up early in the morning and sleep back again.

That the time I dream of a lot of thing.

Dream of alot of unhappy thing.

For no reason.

-_-'''

I try so hard to avoid myself involve in all those stuff.

I try so hard not to think of it.

I do everything I could.

But in the end what did I get?

I get nothing but suffering myself.

I try to be normal.

Very normal.

But once I get there.

I can't even be myself.

I'm totally different person.

I try to run away from them.

No matter how hard I try they still there.

Now even study I do not care no more.

I locked myself.

Now no body know my feeling.

Now I give up.

I dont wish to care no more.

All will be end here.

That all for it.

I pull myself out and that all.

Bye and Farewell...

I want to cry but I scare.

The feeling deep inside my heart.

I feel sad and I want to cry.

But I dont dare to do so.

I'm naive!

No comments:

Post a Comment